- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information that identifies or is associated with a specific individual, such as a name, address, email address, or telephone number, pin. prepaidwireless.store collects personal information about its customers. The ways in which we collect personal information about you include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or purchasing prepaidwireless.store products or services, you must complete an online registration form or provide certain information to prepaidwireless.store representatives. During registration (whether via the web Site or otherwise), you will be prompted to provide to prepaidwireless.store certain personal information, which may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address(es), phone number, port-in phone number, pin(s),email address, and credit card number. This personal information is used for billing purposes, fulfilling your orders, and communicating with you about your order and the Web site, and for marketing purposes. If prepaidwireless.store encounters a problem when processing your order, it will use your personal information to contact you.
- User Submissions. Certain locations of the Site may permit you to enter your email address and other contact information to receive further information about prepaidwireless.store or for other purposes. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to the Site. Should you choose to submit information in response to these requests, prepaidwireless.store may collect and use your name, email address, geographic location and other information submitted on the Site to market prepaidwireless.store's (including Affiliates') products and services.
- Automatically Generated and Collected Information. In addition to information that you volunteer as described above, the Site utilizes technologies to collect information and track your user experience. prepaidwireless.store will use this information to improve the Site and user experience. In addition, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Web site and may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address (which may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet), Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. In addition, all wireless communication systems know when your phone is turned on and approximately where the device is physically located.
- Information from Third Parties. We may obtain information about you and combine it with your account information. For example, we may receive information from the retailer or wireless provider from whom you purchased the product prior to your commencing service with us.
Generally, prepaidwireless.store collects the above information for the following purposes: (i) to improve your experience on the Site; (ii) to improve the products and services that prepaidwireless.store sells to consumers; (iii) to communicate with you regarding the Site; (iv) to market and sell products and services to you and send you information about special offers; (v) to contact you about products or services you have purchased from the Site; (vi) to respond to your inquiries; (vii) to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments; and (viii) if you authorize text messaging, we will use your mobile number to communicate with you about your account and to send marketing text messages to you. If you decide that you no longer wish to receive emails or text messages from prepaidwireless.store that you had authorized, you may opt-out of receiving emails and text messages by managing your account preferences on the Site or by any other reasonable opt-out method available to you. Please note that prepaidwireless.store may have to communicate with you about products or service orders that you choose to place. You cannot opt-out of receiving the product or service-related emails.
Prepaidwireless.store will not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to third parties, except that: (1) prepaidwireless.store uses third parties to perform specific functions on its behalf and it must disclose information to help those parties perform their services (for example, prepaidwireless.store would disclose your name, address and phone number to a commercial carrier such as USPS or UPS or Fedex in order to deliver a physical product that you order); (2) prepaidwireless.store must disclose your name and credit card number and information to financial services and credit card processing companies in order to process your orders; (3) prepaidwireless.store may be required to disclose such information in response to a legal process, order or investigation (for example, a subpoena or court order); (4) prepaidwireless.store may disclose personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect its legal rights or to protect itself or others (for example, in order to reduce the risk of fraud or illegal activities); (5) prepaidwireless.store may share such information amongst the Affiliates for the purpose of marketing products and services to you; (6) prepaidwireless.store may provide identity verification services to third parties and your personal information may be included in the data transferred to third parties in connection with those services; and (7) prepaidwireless.store may acquire, merge with or be acquired by another company or it might sell some or all of its assets, and, in such a case, your personal information may be included in the transferred business assets. Also, in the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used and your personal information may be included in the transferred assets. prepaidwireless.store may sell, rent, trade, license, use and disclose all non-personal information and aggregate information, so long as such information does not personally identify you or any user, to any third party for any purpose, including, but not limited to, research and analytical purposes.
Under applicable law, you have a right, and service provider has a duty, to protect the confidentiality of information regarding your telephone use, the services you purchase from us. Prepaidwireless.store does not have access to the calls you place and the location of your device on the carriers’ network when you make a telephone call. This information is referred to as, among other things, "Customer Proprietary Network Information"or CPNI, CPNI consists of customer account information about existing services, usage, billed amounts and voice services. Prepaidwireless.store has an obligation to complies with all applicable CPNI laws, rules, and regulations and protect customer’ information through proper authentication, prepaidwireles.store would never access or share CPNI with third parties upon request, or without the customer’s approval and for a proper business purpose.
The service carrier provider may share Customer Proprietary Network Information with Affiliates; provided, however, that carrier provider will first notify you of your rights under applicable law, describe the how service providers intend to use the Customer Proprietary Network Information, and give you an opportunity to opt-out of such use (or opt-in, to the extent required by applicable law),all details regarding to how carrier provider will use these information, please visit the individual carrier providers’ website.
We take precautions and have implemented certain technical measures intended to protect against unauthorized access to, disclosure of, and unlawful interception of personal information submitted via the web Site, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through the web Site. However, your communications containing personal information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the web Site may be subject to network attacks or malfunctions. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your personal information, we take steps that we believe are reasonable to limit access to your personal information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine to need access to the personal information to provide the requested products, services, offers or opportunities that may be of interest to you or that you have ordered, or that we otherwise disclose in accordance with Section 2 above. However, even after we receive your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our security efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information or any other information is completely secure and safe from any risk.
- OPT-OUT AND CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, prepaidwireless.store will: (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; (c) stop sending text messages to your mobile phone number; (d) stop sending mail (including promotional materials) to your mailing address; and/or (d) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You may make these updates/changes yourself by managing your account preferences on the Web site or by any other reasonable account update mechanism available to you. You may also send your requests on: 415 Boston Post Road Ste3, Milford CT 06460, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information. Please note that prepaidwireless.store may have to communicate with you about products or service orders that you choose to place. Accordingly, you cannot opt-out of receiving the product or service-related emails or mailings.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS
- CALIFORNIA SUBSCRIBER RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, as defined in the California Code of Regulations, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). A description of your rights and disclosures about how we process your personal information are below.
The CCPA gives California residents certain rights regarding their data, including:
The right to know the categories of personal information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information
The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information
The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared personal information
The right to access the specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information
California residents also have the right to not be discriminated against if they exercise their rights under the CCPA.
Before we honor your rights to request information or delete information, we must verify your or your authorized agent’s identity. In certain cases, we may require you to provide additional information in order to verify your request.
Prepaidwireless.store does not sell your personal information, but we may disclose your personal information to service providers who support our operations.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
|Category of Information||How we use this information||Source of Information||With whom we share this data and for what purpose|
|Personal identifiers such as name, address, email address, Internet Protocol address, phone number, and similar||Business purpose such as marketing and advertisement, service delivery and optimization, and similar||Our website
Customer service solutions
|Customer service solution providers
Marketing and analytics service providers
Shipping & logistics service providers
|Financial information such as payment method, billing information, and similar||Business purpose such as payment processing, service delivery and optimization, tax services, and similar||Our website
Customer service solutions
|Customer service solution providers
Marketing and analytics service providers
|Biometric information such as voice||Business purpose such as quality assurance, and similar||Customer service solutions||Customer service solution providers|
NOTIFICATION REGARDING UPDATES:
For CCPA related requests, please submit a request by sending on https://prepaidwireless.store/contact-us
WHAT TO EXPECT ONCE YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST?
prepaidwireless.store will confirm receipt of the request within 10 days via the email address you provided.