Cricket Wireless Product Policies
Customer must agree to the following:
- This product is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Service is subject to the Cricket Wireless Terms and Conditions of Service, located at cricketwireless.com/terms. Activation and/or use of Cricket service constitutes acceptance of these terms, which include dispute resolution by binding arbitration. Service payments are non-transferable and non-refundable. See cricketwireless.com/legal-info/mobile-broadband-information.html for information on Cricket network management practices. Plans, charges, rates, coverage area, and services are subject to change at any time. Service is not available in all areas. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. For more information, go to cricketwireless.com.
- California Consumer Privacy Act: The CCPA sets rules for how we handle the personal information of California residents. You can request a report to view the information we have, you can ask us not to sell the information, and you can ask us to delete it. Learn more at cricketwireless.com/privacyfaqs or call 844.246.1628.
- Ley de Privacidad del Consumidor de California: La CCPA establece normas sobre la forma en que manejamos la información personal de los residentes de California. Puedes solicitar un informe para ver la información que tenemos, puedes pedirnos que no vendamos dicha información, y puedes pedirnos que la eliminemos. Obtén detalles en espanol.cricketwireless.com/privacyfaqs o llámanos al 844.246.1628.
- ACP Discount Program - You may be able to lower the monthly cost of your wireless service if you are eligible for the federal government’s Affordable Connectivity Program. cricketwireless.com/acp for details.
By opening this box, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the above terms.